|Location||South-west of Fort Sungard|
BilegulchMineExterior01 to 05
The outside mining camp is barricaded and has a few Orcish-styled buildings. This includes a smithing area with a smelter and forge. One of the bandit leaders can be found in his building outside the mine, and another one resides inside. Four bandits are present in the mine, one at an outpost at the entrance, another on the walkways towards the mine and one more at the forge. The bandit chief remains in the mine.
As a result of the rocky hills surrounding the mine, a bandit may fall off a cliff, situated right below the forge, but unable to get up to fight the Dragonborn. While easy to kill with a bow or magic, it means in order to loot the body, one must jump off the forges ledge, and then circle back around to the entrance.
This is a location for one of the many Bounty Quests.
These are all found in the camp, outside the mine.
- Six orichalcum ore on a wooden wagon just outside the mine entrance. They might be under the cart instead of in it.
- Orcish Greatsword on a table near the forge alongside several low-tier weapons and armors.
- Steel Plate helmet on the table near the forge.
- Two chests outside the mine, along with a boss chest inside the mine. The Bandit Chief has the key to this chest.
- The Armorer's Challenge - Smithing skill book on table in the mine.
There are nine orichalcum ore veins in the mine, in order relative to the entrance:
- After entering, continue down passageway; vein straight ahead against the wall (there is a pickaxe conveniently located right next to it).
- Retrace a bit, continue further into the mine; vein on the right wall
- Continue down the passageway opposite #2; enter into large room; immediately on the left, on the ground.
- Directly opposite #3, on the ground
- (on the wall above #4)
- Next to #3, on the ground below the lantern.
- Directly opposite #6, on the ground.
- Opposite the cart, on the ground.
- Above #8, in the corner.
- There is a bug where the boss chest is nowhere to be found inside the mine like it should be, and the key to the chest will not be on the Bandit Chief's body. The chest should reappear upon reloading the game to the autosave made when entering the mine.
- There is a bug that prevents you from mining some or all of the Orichalcum veins; looking at the vein(s) will not display mine option. This is resolved by re-entering the mine.