Interacting with her can prove difficult and unnecessary. She has no speech menu and carries nothing of value.
Bjartur: "Yeah, you said that yesterday."
Ahtar: "Come now, you'll want to show up in Sovngarde refreshed. You got an eternity of merrymaking ahead of you." or "Guess the headsman's been busy with all your friends. Ha ha ha ha ha!"
Ahtar: "Shut up, scum."
Bjartur: "I mean, the Redguards fought off the Aldmeri and the Empire, and now Hammerfell is an independent state. That's all we Nords want for Skyrim!"
Ahtar: "I said shut up, scum!"
Bjartur: "So it's okay if your people rebel against the Empire, but not mine?"
Ahtar: "They aren't my 'people'. I'm with the Empire because they pay me; and that means I'm out here, and you're in there. So shut up, scum!
Note: although the lines were written, the preceding conversations never occur in-game.
- "You here for my next interrogation? I got nothing but time."
- "Leave me be, Imperial. I haven't got anything to say to you."
- "Don't think I don't know whats coming."
- "Its only a matter of time before Ahtar's blade finds my neck."
- Even if the Stormcloaks take over Solitude, she will not be released from jail.
- By combining an area affecting attack like Ice Storm with the Ritual Stone effect, it is possible to get her out of her cell by leaving the dungeons. It is then possible to kill her and make her a Dead Thrall.
This section contains bugs related to Bjartur. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- She can occasionally be seen outside her cell, bug fixes may stop this.