| Base Value:|
Restore 20 points of Stamina. Stamina regenerates 40% slower for 30 seconds.
A rarer version of the mead, Black-Briar Reserve, is also available.
Black-Briar Mead is a great source of income for those who are low-leveled or low on septims. It costs 10 septims (without perks) and comes in great quantities. For example, stealing all of the mead in Honningbrew Meadery and Black-Briar Meadery will result in about 170-200 Black-Briar Meads. You can then sell this to any fence which will result in about 2000 septims.
- Black-Briar Mead can be bought at The Ragged Flagon in Riften.
- Black-Briar Mead can be bought at the Black-Briar Meadery in Riften.
- A large stack of the mead can also be stolen from the Black-Briar Manor in Riften in various Black-Briar Mead Barrels.
- Can be stolen/bought at Honningbrew Meadery, assuming that the Dragonborn has completed Dampened Spirits.
- Can be stolen from Black-Briar Meadery (about 130+).
- Can be taken (not stolen) from the meadery if quests are done for Romlyn Dreth & Maven.
- Two can be found on the bedside table in Lod's house, across from Falkreath's Jarl longhouse.
- There is a bandit camp in the west side of Whiterun's mountain, on the side of the cliff. You may be able to find two bottles on the shelf along with some alto wine. Be on the look out for a group of bandits that will attack you while you're looking through the bandit's hoard of goods. It seems to be triggered by opening the chest locked with an adept lock.
- In the Helgen Keep in the bear cave next to the cart full of wine and the coinpurse.