- After the word wall in Benkongerike. The passageway is at the top of a ramp formed by a fallen pillar to the left if facing the word wall.
As the great ships of men crawled the waves to their destinies, there were, after long years, a number of tales lost in the mists of morning. Even after the forgetting though, wisps of story find ways to receptive ears as even the deepest of secrets never truly dies. When fires burn and the night grows soft in
- Black Market: Summons a Dremora merchant to trade with you.
- Secret Servant: Summons a Dremora butler to carry your excess items.
- Bardic Knowledge: Summons a spectral drum that plays for you, increasing Stamina Regeneration for you and nearby allies.
- The merchant will usually have Daedric armor and Daedric weapons, if the Dragonborn's level is high enough.
- Only one power may be active at a time. The book can be revisited to change the selection, if desired.