Black Book is a Miscellaneous quest in The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn.
Find the Black Book at the location revealed by the Scribbles of a Madman.
- Be approached by a madman yelling about secrets in his head.
- After talking to him, he will become hostile. Kill him and loot a scribbled note revealing the book's location.
- Retrieve the Black Book.
|Black Book – DLC2WE06
- Objective 1: Find the Black Book in <Alias=Dungeon>
- This quest is radiant, meaning it can happen many times.
- Immediately after the conversation with the madman, he will become hostile and attack. Killing him won't incur a bounty.
This section contains bugs related to Black Book (Quest). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , NX , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- PC 360 PS3 If the quest to find a book is acquired after that book has already been obtained, it is impossible to complete or remove the quest.
- PC(Fix) Enter
setstage DLC2WE06 200 in console to remove the quest.