Black Market is a lesser power found in The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn. As with other "lesser" powers, it is not restricted to once-a-day use. Despite the name, the black market does not offer to purchase stolen good without the "Fence" Speech perk.
It is one of three possible powers gained from the quest "Black Book: Untold Legends."
When activated, a Dremora Merchant appears and offers to trade much like a regular merchant. He will buy any type of item and sells Daedric armor and weapons, though at lower levels he may only sell Ebony armor and weapons, or even Dwarven armor and weapons. He typically has 2,000 available for trading, which resets after two days. He offers a way to purchase Daedric armor or weapons before reaching level 48.
This section contains bugs related to Black Market. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Dragonborn attempts to speak with the merchant while he is teleporting, the game will freeze. This can be fixed by restarting the system. Sometimes, if the
- . The merchant may not benefit from the use of the console to alter its amount of available
- Blade of Woe. The merchant may keep quest items, such as the
- Slow Time" shout is used directly after summoning the Dremora, the shout will work indefinitely. When enemies are killed and if their dialogue is still on screen, they cannot be looted. If no dialogue relating to the enemy is on screen, then they can be looted. This bug continues if one walks indoors.
If the "
- Waiting one in-game hour may fix this.