All of the weapon's properties except its name are randomly generated.
- Material - Can range from Iron to Daedric.
- Type - May be a sword, greatsword, or mace.
- Enchantment - random
The weapons appearance matches that of a generic weapon of the same type and material. The weapon will also bear a colored glow and pattern appropriate to the enchantment.
- Bring the Jarl of Falkreath a bottle of Black-Briar Mead.
- Completion of the miscellaneous quest: "Kill the Bandit Leader" at [Radiant Location] for the Jarl of Falkreath.
- Assisting the people of Falkreath
- Completion of the miscellaneous quest: "Kill the Bandit Leader" at (Radiant Location) for the Jarl of Falkreath.
- Assisting the people of Falkreath.
This weapon is semi-unique and may not be crafted, however an identical version can be crafted with the generic material and a matching enchantment applied. The weapon may also be titled with the same name during enchanting.
The upgrade material is dependent on the material that the weapon was generated with.
- When the Jarl is seen holding this, reloading the save file before he is seen with the blade might change its material.
This section contains bugs related to Blade of Falkreath. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Sometimes the weapon granted is not a blade but a mace. However, it is still called the "Blade" of Falkreath.
- When trying to put the weapon on a weapon rack, it will float above or below the rack.