|Blade of Sacrifice|
| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
|Upgrade Material: Ebony Ingot|
Once the quest has been started, the Dragonborn is ordered to use it to sacrifice a follower at the Pillar of Sacrifice. More can be obtained from the other cultists, either from their corpses or through pickpocketing.
When one first enters the Sacellum of Boethiah, there will be two cultists fighting. The one that dies has a Blade of Sacrifice.
- It can be upgraded at a grindstone with Ebony Ingots, but is not affected by the Ebony Smithing perk.
- It looks similar to an Ebony Dagger in appearance, but has a darker color, less weight, and more curved blade.
- It cannot be enchanted, unlike a normal Ebony Dagger.
- Sometimes when dual-wielded, the animation of attacking will not appear.
- Despite being a dagger, the Blade of Sacrifice is not silenced.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)