|Blade of the Pale|
| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
|Class: One-Handed or Two-Handed|
|Upgrade Material: Varies|
All of the weapons properties except the name are randomly generated.
The weapons appearance matches that of a generic weapon of the same type and material. The weapon will also bear a colored glow and pattern appropriate to the enchantment.
- Completion of Waking Nightmare
- Completion of the miscellaneous quest: Kill the Giant at the [Radiant location] giant camp for the Jarl.
- Assisting the people of The Pale
This weapon is semi-unique and may not be crafted, however an identical version can be crafted with the generic material and a matching enchantment applied. The weapon may also be titled with the same name during enchanting.
The upgrade material is dependent on the material that the weapon was generated with.
- This weapon serves as the badge of office for the Thane of The Pale.
- If a reload is performed and the weapon is retrieved again, it will be the same. This means that there are unknown factors determining what weapon is generated. At higher levels iron is surprisingly the material of the weapon.
- Not to be confused with The Pale Blade.
- Sometimes the weapon granted is not a blade but a mace. However it's still called the "Blade" of the Pale.
- It is possible to receive the blade twice since the Dragonborne can become Thane of Dawnstar under both Skald the Elder and Brina Merilis however the second blade may be made of different material from the first one.
- Had the Blade of the Pale and the Blade of Hjaalmarch, same quality, same enchantment. Go to drop them off at the Thieves Guild and the Blade of the Pale has been changed to a second Hjaalmarch blade,