Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
All of the weapons properties except the name are randomly generated.
- Name - This is actually due to a bug as the name should be fixed. Sometimes will generate as it should.
- Material - Can range from Iron to Daedric.
- Type - May be a sword, greatsword, war axe, battleaxe, or (due to a bug) mace or warhammer.
- Enchantment - The enchantment on the weapon is random.
The weapons appearance matches that of a generic weapon of the same type and material. The weapon will also bear a colored glow and pattern appropriate to the enchantment.
- Purchasing Honeyside.
- Assisting the people of the Rift.
This weapon is semi-unique and may not be crafted, however an identical version can be crafted with the generic material and a matching enchantment applied. The weapon may also be titled with the same name during enchanting.
The upgrade material is dependent on the material that the weapon was generated with.
- This weapon serves as the badge of office for the Thane of the Rift.
- If a reload is performed and the weapon is retrieved again, it will be the same. This means that there are unknown factors determining what weapon is generated. At higher levels iron is surprisingly the material of the weapon.
This section contains bugs related to Blade of the Rift. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
Sometimes the weapon granted is not a blade but a mace. However it's (possibly) still called the "Blade" of the Rift.
- The above does not usually apply to this currently as there is a bug associated with the name of the weapon.
- This weapon may generate as a dagger. This may be caused by the above bug. Not confirmed as a bug.
More often than not, when this weapon is rewarded it will be a random enchanted weapon, and it will not be named Blade of the Rift. The code for the Blade of the Rift is in the game, but it instead just allocates a weapon with a name that suits it's enchantment.
- This bug usually occurs more with Laila than with Maven
- Occasionally when receiving this weapon, it will actually be named Blade of the Rift like it was meant to. This is very rare though.