| Base Damage:|
| Base Value:|
|Class: One-Handed, Sword|
|Upgrade Material: Steel Ingot|
The sword's design shows a strong Akaviri influence, similar to the Akaviri Katanas used by the Blades of the Third Era. The hilt (tsuka) is wrapped in strips of black leather and the guard (tsuba) is made of brass, and shaped in the form of a stylized coiled serpent.
- Delphine's Secret Room in the Sleeping Giant Inn. On the weapon rack near the Arcane Enchanter.
- Sky Haven Temple armory - Six can be found, alongside the chest containing Blades Armor. They can be taken during the quest "Alduin's Wall".
- Delphine carries two that can only be pickpocketed.
- Esbern carries one that can only be pickpocketed.
- Fultheim in the Nightgate Inn carries one that can be pickpocketed or looted from his body.
- Followers inducted into the Blades will carry one that can be taken from their inventory.
- Bolar's Oathblade - A unique Blades Sword found alongside Bolar's Writ at the foot of the Shrine of Talos at Bloated Man's Grotto.
- Dragonbane - A unique Blades Sword found on a wooden table in the armory at Sky Haven Temple.
- Harkon's Sword - A unique Blades Sword wielded by Lord Harkon in the add-on The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard.
- Akaviri Sword - A unique Blades Sword wielded by Dexion Evicus in the add-on The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard. It can only be obtained by Pickpocketing him through the Misdirection perk.
- Like most Akaviri weapons, they are very similar to Japanese weapons.
- The Blades Sword may not place properly into a display case after being upgraded at a grindstone or may fall on the ground when leaving and re-entering the house.
- The Blades Sword may be affected by the fortify restoration potion and may get extremely high damages (needs verification, confirmed for )
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)