Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Blades Sword is a one-handed sword that appears in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. Wielded by members of the Blades, these katana-like weapons can be obtained upon joining that faction, although its appearance differs from its variant in Oblivion. A light and quick weapon, it has base damage equal to the scimitar, Elven sword, Nord hero sword, and honed ancient Nord sword.
- One can be found on the weapon rack near the arcane enchanter in Delphine's Secret Room in the Sleeping Giant Inn.
- Six can be found on the weapon rack alongside the chest containing Blades armor in Sky Haven Temple, and taken during the quest Alduin's Wall.
- Delphine carries two and Esbern carries one that can only be pickpocketed.
- Fultheim in the Nightgate Inn carries one that can be pickpocketed or looted from his body.
- Followers inducted into the Blades carry one that can be taken from their inventory.
- Bolar's Oathblade - found alongside Bolar's Writ at the foot of the Shrine of Talos at Bloated Man's Grotto.
- Dragonbane - found on a wooden table in the armory at Sky Haven Temple.
- Harkon's Sword - wielded by Lord Harkon in the add-on The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard.
- Akaviri Sword - wielded by Dexion Evicus in the add-on Dawnguard. It can only be obtained by pickpocketing him through the Misdirection perk, or by reverse-pickpocketing a better weapon onto Dexion, leaving and re-entering, and taking the Akaviri sword out of his inventory.
This section contains bugs related to Blades Sword (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The Blades sword may not place properly into a display case after being upgraded at a grindstone or may fall on the ground when leaving and re-entering the house.
- Fortify Restoration potion and may get extremely high damages. The Blades sword may be affected by the