Blatta Hateria is an Imperial living in Ebonheart. She identifies herself as a Pauper who makes a living by fishing with her fishing boat. Later in the main quest it is revealed that she is allied with the Dissident Priests.
Blatta's fishing boatEdit
Blatta Hateria identifies herself as a fisherwoman and the ship behind her as her fishing boat. However, the boat holds several suspicious items, including valuable gemstones, enchanted and expensive apparel and the illegal substance Moon Sugar.
Her dialogue suggests that she offers voyages with her ship. However, if talked to about "Travel" she will state that she is a fisherwoman and doesn't offer transport:
Blatta Hateria is allied with the Dissident Priests and after asking her about "go fishing", her "Travel"-option becomes active, allowing the Nerevarine to take her ship to Holamayan.
Opening dialogue during the quest Mehra Milo and the Lost Prophecies
- Yes, I'm Blatta Hateria. Do I know you?
- Right. You're [player's name]. My friend said you might want to go fishing.
- I know a fine place. Excellent fishing. My friend, Mehra Milo, says it's her favourite fishing spot. You ready to go?
- Good. I'm ready to take you to Holamayan any time you're ready to travel. And I'll be here to offer that service any time you need it.
- Not yet
- Well, come see me whenever you are ready to go.
- Opening dialogue
- Do I know you? Were you thinking you might want to go fishing?