- The NPCs and items are levelled much higher than usual.
- NPCs have been added and some have been moved around.
- There appears to be no real dialogue between any NPCs.
- The pillar puzzle has no appearence in this cell.
- The giant Frostbite Spider found in the chamber with Arvel the Swift appears to be dead upon entering. It will fall down as usual, but be dead, and pose no threat to the Dragonborn.
- Arvel the swift only appears to have generic dialogue, and attempting to pickpocket him will only result in him responding with generic dialogue. He will not fall down once he is cut loose from the cobwebs. He will remain static in the air, and you cannot kill him.
- The passage to Bleak Falls Sanctum has been replaced with a normal door. Opening it leads to a small hallway leading to the right, followed by a second door that leads into the hall with the golden claw door.
- Passing through the golden claw door using console commands reveals the large room where the word wall and Draugr Overlord is.
- The word wall serves no real purpose, and approaching it does not give you the word of power. Because of this, the Draugr Overlord seems to be absent.
- Additionally, the exit involving the moving rock door, as well as the room it leads to, is missing. Instead, there is a cave exit leading to Skyrim.
- Going through the exit brings you back to Skyrim. You spawn back into the world in front of a mountain that is southeast of the Western Watchtower.