Bleakwind Basin is a giant's encampment found in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is inhabited by two giants tending their mammoths. Several pouches of Mammoth Cheese Bowl can be found around the bonfire. There are some Bleeding Crown and a nirnroot. Sometimes, farmers comes to Bleakwind Basin to offer their cows to the giants.
- To the northeast of Bleakwind Basin, there is a creek leading into a small pool. In the middle of the pool there is a skeleton's arm protruding from the water, grasping a leveled sword. This is a notable easter egg, referencing Excalibur and the Lady of the Lake in King Arthur.
- It is a possible spawn location for Meridia's Beacon.
- If the map is viewed during the quest "The Mind of Madness," it appears that Pelagius' mind is directly north of here.
This section contains bugs related to Bleakwind Basin. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- After the camp is cleared, there is a chance the giants and mammoths here will not respawn.
- Giants and mammoths may get stuck in the rock pillar.
- fast travelling to the camp, the mammoths may hover high above the ground for a few seconds before falling to the ground and becoming injured or even killed. Upon