It is inhabited by two giants tending their mammoths. Several pouches of Mammoth Cheese Bowl can be found around the bonfire. There are some Bleeding Crown and a nirnroot. Sometimes, farmers comes to Bleakwind Basin to offer their cows to the giants.
- To the northeast of Bleakwind Basin there is a creek leading into a small pool. In the middle of the pool there is a skeleton's arm protruding from the water, grasping a leveled sword. This is a notable easter egg, referencing Excalibur and the Lady of the Lake in King Arthur.
- It is a possible spawn location for Meridia's Beacon.
- If the map is viewed during the quest, The Mind of Madness, it appears that Pelagius' mind is directly north of here.
- The closest pool to the northeast of Bleakwind Basin can be a good place to attack the giants and the mammoth, if you use range attacks while standing in the pool, the giants and the mammoth will have trouble getting in the pool to attack the player, this is an easy way to fight the giants and the mammoth without suffering a large amount of health damage.
This section contains bugs related to Bleakwind Basin. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- After the camp is cleared, there is a chance the giants and mammoths here won't respawn.
- Giants and mammoths may get stuck in the rock pillar.
- fast travelling to the camp, the mammoths may hover high above the ground for a few seconds before falling to the ground and becoming injured or even killed. Upon