| Base Value:|
|Weakness to Fire||Fortify Block|
|3% for 30 sec||4% for 60 sec|
|Weakness to Poison||Resist Magic|
|2% for 30 sec||1% for 60 sec|
|Form ID: 0004DA20|
- Main article: Ingredients (Skyrim)
A complete list of Skyrim's Mushrooms & Fungi.
Nonetheless, these potent fungi, when combined with certain powdered antlers, produce a mixture rendering one quite susceptible to poison. Their usefulness is also quite apparent when mixed with Lavender, creating a substance highly resistant to magic."
- Agneta Falia Herbalist's Guide to Skyrim
Where to findEdit
Bleeding Crown is a fungus found in mushroom nodes in dark areas like caves and dungeons.
- Autumnshade Clearing - At least 5 can be found here
- Blackreach - At least 10 can be found here
- Chillwind Depths
- Dustman's Cairn - unusually, at least 1 is found growing downwards from the ceiling here.
- Geirmund's Hall
- Pinemoon Cave
- Reachwater Rock
- Rebel’s Cairn - 7 can be found here
- White River Watch
- Liar's Retreat - 7 are found when going deep into the tunnels
- Fort Snowhawk - in Fort Snowhawk Prison, at the cave entrance.
- Irkngthand - at least 15 can be found here, grown in patches by the Falmer.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
- Burnt Spriggan Wood DB
- Frost Salts
- Ice Wraith Teeth
- Juniper Berries
- Moon Sugar
- Powdered Mammoth Tusk
- Chicken's Egg
- Crimson Nirnroot
- Felsaad Tern Feathers DB
- Gleamblossom DG
- Hagraven Claw
- Hawk's Egg HF
- Tundra Cotton *
- Void Salts
- Wisp Wrappings
* multiple effects