| Base Value:|
|Weakness to Fire||Fortify Block|
|3% for 30 sec||4% for 60 sec|
|Weakness to Poison||Resist Magic|
|2% for 30 sec||1% for 60 sec|
|Form ID: 0004DA20|
"The caps of these mushrooms do indeed appear smeared with blood, though it is often hard to see in the dark, damp places in which they grow. Commonly found in Skyrim, their abundance is countered by the difficulty in acquiring them. As any experienced herbalist knows, the darkest of caves often conceal far more than mere mushrooms.
Nonetheless, these potent fungi, when combined with certain powdered antlers, produce a mixture rendering one quite susceptible to poison. Their usefulness is also quite apparent when mixed with Lavender, creating a substance highly resistant to magic."
- Agneta Falia Herbalist's Guide to Skyrim
Bleeding Crown is a fungus found in mushroom nodes in dark areas like caves and dungeons.
- Autumnshade Clearing - At least 5 can be found here
- Blackreach - At least 10 can be found here
- Chillwind Depths
- Dustman's Cairn - unusually, at least 1 is found growing downwards from the ceiling here.
- Geirmund's Hall
- Pinemoon Cave
- Reachwater Rock
- Rebel's Cairn - 7 can be found here
- White River Watch
- Liar's Retreat - 7 are found when going deep into the tunnels
- Fort Snowhawk - in Fort Snowhawk Prison, at the cave entrance.
- Irkngthand - at least 15 can be found here, grown in patches by the Falmer.
- Forsaken Cave - One just to the right of the main entrance.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Weakness to Fire||Fortify Block||Weakness to Poison||Resist Magic|
† multiple effects