Bliss is the bright and manic city that follows the side of Mania. It is a peculiar place with colorful characters as well as interesting happenings and personalities, but beware the people are rather paranoid, as this is a common thing in Mania. There are exits to Crucible in the south and New Sheoth Palace in the northeast. Mad artists, such as Tove the Unrestful, live here. Bliss is ruled by the Duke of Mania, Thadon.
- Books of Bliss
- Common Treasures is the general store.
- The Choosy Beggar is the inn found near the north gate.
- The Missing Pauldron is a weapon and armor shop where amber armor can be made.
- Golden Saints
- Amiable Fanriene – related to the quest Falling Awake.
- Sontaire – owner of Books of Bliss.
- Tilse Areleth – owner of Common Treasures.
- Dumag gro-Bonk – owner of The Missing Pauldron.
- Rendil Drarara
- Raven Biter
- Bhisha (Possible outcome)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles (First appearance)