Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bliss is the bright and manic city that follows the side of Mania in the Shivering Isles. It is a peculiar place with colorful characters as well as interesting happenings and personalities, but beware the people are rather paranoid, a common theme in Mania. Bliss is a city known for its beautiful architecture and grand galas, friendly people and vibrant night-life. There are exits to Crucible in the south, Mania to the north, the Sacellum Arden-Sul to the southwest and New Sheoth Palace in the northeast. Bliss is ruled by the Duke of Mania, Thadon who resides in New Sheoth Palace with his court.
- Books of Bliss — The only book store in the Isles, located near the Sacellum.
- Common Treasures is the general store.
- The Choosy Beggar is the inn found near the north gate.
- The Missing Pauldron is a weapon and armor shop where Amber Armor can be made.
- Golden Saints – Daedric guards of Bliss and Mania as a whole
- Amiable Fanriene – Related to the quest "Falling Awake"
- Sontaire – Owner of Books of Bliss
- Tilse Areleth – Owner of Common Treasures
- Dumag gro-Bonk – Owner of The Missing Pauldron
- Pad-Ei – Regular at The Choosy Beggar
- Thaedil – Street performer who can be found juggling in various places
- Wide-Eye – Member of the Court of Mania
- Rendil Drarara – A famous chef known throughout the Isles
- Uungor – Paranoid resident
- Raven Biter – Owner of The Choosy Beggar
- Fimmion – Sweetroll enthusiast
- Bhisha (possible outcome)
- Orinthal – Retired assassin
- Tove the Unrestful – Mad artist living in Bliss