Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||Southwest of Helgen|
|Quests||Trouble In Skyrim|
Totems of Hircine
- Family Heirloom
- Trouble in Skyrim
- Totems of Hircine (Radiant location)
- Shalidor's Insights
- Meridia's Beacon (Radiant location)
- Onmund's Request
- Dark Ancestor
- Ancient PowerDG
- Culling the BeastDG
- Cleansing LightDG
- Wind and SandDR
- A dagger with a random enchantment - in the storeroom.
- Incident at Necrom (Illusion) - in the storeroom.
- Black Soul Gem
- 1x iron ore vein - in the beginning of frozen caves.
- 1x silver ore vein - in tunnel behind vampire's throne.
It is home to vampires, vampire's thralls, and several wolves. Gargoyles and Death Hounds will be added to the dungeon if Dawnguard is installed. The throne room itself is guarded by a master vampire and several subordinate vampires. The vampires tend to reanimate the Breton corpse on the bed and the bandit corpses at the throne room as well.
Bloodlet Throne has numerous locked doors and chests, as well as oil lamp and oil pool traps. Outside, there is a chest on the roof of the broken tower. A pressure plate just inside the entrance triggers a fire trap.
- Gargoyles may appear in the fort if Dawnguard is installed.
- Vighar will replace the fort's generic master vampire if the miscellaneous quest "Dark Ancestor" is activated.
- Outside, on top of the fort, is a leveled bow and arrows on a table in the collapsed tower. It can be reached by jumping on the back of the fort and going around the side to reach a ramp leading to the tower.
- When entering the room with the master vampire, he will be seated in a throne with another Vampire standing next to him. They will comment on the player character entering the chamber regardless if sneaking and undetected:
Vampire "And who is this?"
Master Vampire "It is no matter, this fool will be the next act in the show."
The Master Vampire will then pull a lever next to his throne and release the two-three wolves from the rooms to attack the player character.
- The wolves released to attack the player in the throne room can be replaced with Death Hounds if Dawnguard is installed.
This section contains bugs related to Bloodlet Throne. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- The "activate door bar" on the opposite side of the exit door may allow one to avoid going through the entire dungeon.
- Tamriel. The entire invisible barrier around Skyrim may be gone, as this have proved to happen at many other places, including a mountain south of Bard's Leap Summit. This glitch may occur after installing any of the DLC packs. The peaks to the south may allow one to climb over them, enabling the player to get out of the map and into Cyrodiil, and the rest of
- Alchemy ingredients) and will be marked as stolen if taken. Some vampires will also repeatedly issue a trespassing response towards you even if you are hidden while sneaking. There may be various items that will be considered "owned" (mostly