|Location||South west of Helgen|
|Quests||Trouble In Skyrim|
Totems of Hircine
Bloodlet Throne is a fort located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The fort is located in the southernmost mountain range south west of Helgen, near the Cyrodiil border. Just on the south side of the fort, cliff walls rise high above it.
It is home to Vampires, Vampire's Thralls, and several wolves. Gargoyles will be added to the dungeon if the player has The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard installed. A pressure plate just inside the entrance triggers a fire trap. The throne room itself is guarded by a Master Vampire and several subordinate vampires. Bloodlet Throne has numerous locked doors and chests as well as oil lamp and oil pool traps. Outside, there is a chest on the roof of the broken tower.
- A dagger with a random enchantment in the store room.
- Incident at Necrom - Illusion skill book is in storeroom.
- Iron Ore Vein in the beginning of frozen caves.
- Silver Ore Vein in tunnel behind vampire's throne.
- Black Soul Gem
- Trouble in Skyrim
- Totems of Hircine
- Shalidor's Insights
- Meridia's Beacon - possible location
- Onmund's Request
- Kill Vighar the Vampire
- Ancient Power Dawnguard
- Gargoyles can appear in this dungeon when The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard is installed.
- Vighar will replace the Master Vampire if the miscellaneous quest Destroy Vighar the vampire is taken.
- Due to its location, the Bloodlet Throne may have been an ancient Colovian castle.
- The "activate door bar" on the opposite side of the exit door may allow one to avoid going through the entire dungeon.
- Cyrodiil, and the rest of Tamriel. The entire invisible barrier around Skyrim may be gone, as this have proved to happen at many other places, including a mountain south of Bard's Leap Summit. This glitch may occur after you install any of the DLC packs. The peaks to the south may allow one to climbing over them, resulting that the player gets out of the map and into
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)