A Bloody Tankard is a tankard found in The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard. They are usually found near vampire camps and dwellings. These tankards can be hard to find, as they look much like regular tankards. They are associated with the consumption of human blood, rarely being found alongside animal corpses.
- Four can be found in the same room as Rargal Thrallmaster located on the right corner table amongst the clutter of silverware items.
- One can be found at Castle Volkihar Balcony (this is the only item found out on the balcony).
- Two are located inside Moldering Ruins.
- One can be found in the Castle Volkihar Ruins.
- Unlike other kitchenware items that have blood splattered on them, these tankards are specifically named as being bloody. The other items do not carry this description.