Blue Suede Shoes are a pair of blue shoes often worn by the upper class. Wearing them in battle raises the Light Armor skill when struck. Blue Suede Shoes can be enchanted upon gaining access to the Arcane University. Enchantments placed on them do not need to be recharged.
- Two pairs on display at Divine Elegance. Two pairs can be purchased from Palonirya therein. Taking the displays is a crime.
- Several pairs can be found at Mages Guild halls throughout Cyrodiil. Taking them is a crime, unless the hero is a member.
- One pair can be looted from Caminalda's corpse, during the "Anvil Recommendation" quest.
- Can be found as loot from Goblins.
- Footwear can be enchanted with the Waterwalking or Waterbreathing, making aquatic travel seemingly effortless. Due to their lightweight, they make suitable candidates for this enchantment, so they can be carried even by characters lacking endurance.
- Enchanting clothing items with Shield can be advantageous for mages who lack endurance or skill in Armorer, since clothing never breaks and makes for light travel.
- Blue Suede Shoes was a song written and performed by American recording artist, Carl Perkins. Later, the song was most notably covered by Elvis Presley.