He will give information on Gaiden Shinji, (shocked the Hero didn't know who he was), Owyn, (calling him the combatant's father), Ysabel, (calling her the combatant's mother), and the Arena (calling it the combatant's home away from home).
Whereas he is generally friendly, it all changes after the Hero beat The Gray Prince in the arena. (Even if they did The Gray Prince's quest). He will say to them that The Gray Prince was his friend and mentor, before bitterly saying, "Congratulations Grand Champion, hope it was worth it."
"Oh, hey there! Nice to make your acquaintance. I'm... Well, my name's not really important, really. I'm a combatant in the Arena. Gladiator rank."
- Arena "The Arena is the bloody jewel of the Imperial City. It's where all the best fighters from all over the Empire come to test their skills. If you think you've got what it takes, go talk to Owyn, the Blademaster. You'll find him in the Bloodworks, day and night. But stay away from Ysabel, the Battle Matron. She doesn't deal with combatants, unless they want to challenge the Grand Champion."
- Battle Matron "That's Ysabel. She's sort of the Arena den mother. She handles the logistical stuff, as well as the training of the Grand Champion."
- Blademaster "That's Owyn. He is in charge of the Arena. Arranges the fights, trains combatants, that sort of thing. Been that way since Gaiden Shinji."
- Gaiden Shinji "Who is Gaiden Shinji? Are you serious? Gaiden Shinji was the first Arena Blademaster. It was he who oversaw construction of the Arena, back in the First Era. The Arena was... his dream. To this day, an Arena combatant lives by Shinji's credo: "The best techniques are passed on by the survivors." To be the best, learn from the best. Ironically, Shinji himself was killed, shortly after the Arena was completed. Even he could not survive the Thirty-Year Siege of Orsinium."
"Farewell, my friend. May your blade always strike true. And first. He he."
- "Hey, there, Pit Dog! How's life treatin' ya?"