The boar is a creature in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. They're fairly rare compared to most other animals, usually only one is encountered at a time. The boar is among the opponents the Grand Champion of the Arena may fight.
Outrunning the boar on a Horse is an option. Lacking a horse, it is easier just to stay and fight.
- Normal, but has Chanthrax Blight that drains Agility and Speed by 10% that it may transmit to its opponents.
- Melee, has no ranged attack.
- In the Arena against the current Yellow Team's Hero, the Hero of Kvatch will have as an ally a boar named Porkchop.
Behind the scenesEdit
- Unless otherwise stated, the information above was obtained from in-game play or from The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Construction Set 
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (First appearance)
|Creatures (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)|
|Animals||Bear • Boar • Deer • Dog • Horse • Mountain Lion • Mudcrab • Rat • Sheep • Slaughterfish • Unicorn • Wolf|
|Creatures||Goblin • Imp • Land Dreugh • Minotaur • Ogre • Spriggan • Troll • Will-o-the-Wisp|
|Daedra||Clannfear • Daedroth • Flame Atronach • Frost Atronach • Scamp • Spider Daedra • Storm Atronach • Xivilai|
|Undead||Ghost • Lich • Skeleton • Wraith • Zombie|
|Shivering Isles||Baliwog • Elytra • Flesh Atronach • Gatekeeper • Gnarl • Grummite • Hunger • Scalon • Shambles • Skinned Hound|