He owns the fishery and has a charitable nature, giving away much of his wealth. During conversation, he reveals that he supplies Marise Aravel with fish for her stall in the marketplace. He owns a house in Riften and lives with Nivenor, his Bosmer wife. On the second floor of his house is a note regarding his marriage.
- "New in town, eh? Here for the fishing, I guess."
- "There's nothing like fishing on Lake Honrich. You should try it some time."
- "If you're hungry, Marise sells fresh fish, caught by yours truly."
- "Remember to give at the Temple."
- "Divines smile on you, friend." - after completing his quest
- "Thanks again for the delivery to Markarth. What can I do for you?" - after completing his quest
Bolli: "I have two more bushels for you, Marise. That should keep you well-stocked."
Marise: "Sounds good. May I owe you for them?"
Bolli: "Of course. Say, how are you going to sell all those fish before they spoil?"
Marise: "You know I can't tell you that. As soon as I do, and you have a few meads in you, everyone will know."
An exausting loverEdit
Bolli: "Haelga, we need to stop seeing each other."
Haelga: "Oh, Bolli you silly man. You weren't saying that when you were licking that honey off my..."
Bolli: "Haelga! That's just it. I can't keep up with you. Your Dibellan techniques... they're exhausting."
Haelga: "Is it really me, or is it your wife? You need to make a choice Bolli. The honey or her."
Too much to leaveEdit
Haelga: "When are you going to take me away from here Bolli?"
Bolli: "I told you, I can't just pick up and leave. I have my wife, my business... not to mention you have the Bunkhouse."
Haelga: "That old place? I could care less about it. Its you I want, Bolli."
Bolli: "I... I'm sorry Haelga, I can't. Not yet."
Thieves and dragonsEdit
Bolli: "So while I was in Ivarstead, I heard news that something terrible happened at Helgen."
Brand-Shei: "You've heard too? They say the town was completely destroyed by a dragon."
Bolli: "If that's true, then we have much more to fear than the Thieves Guild."
Brand-Shei: "I'd still keep an eye on my purse if I was you."
Bolli: "Grelka, I wanted to talk about that suit of leather armor you sold me. The fasteners are already coming loose."
Grelka: "Fine. It'll be five septims to repair it."
Bolli: "Why should I pay for a repair on something I just bought?"
Grelka: "All right, all right. Just bring it to me tomorrow and I'll fix it for you."
- If the Dragonborn's persuasion attempt fails when trying to obtain his mark of Dibella, he will argue that he has only ever slept with his wife, Drifa. However, this is likely an oversight, as Drifa is Bersi Honey-Hand's wife, while Bolli's actual wife is Nivenor.
- Bolli is not a very good liar; when the Dragonborn demands his Mark of Dibella, he protests that he is loyal to his wife, even though he has not actually been accused of cheating.