He owns the fishery and has a charitable nature, giving away much of his wealth. During conversation, he reveals that he supplies Marise Aravel with fish for her stall in the marketplace. He owns a house in Riften and lives with Nivenor, his Bosmer wife. On the second floor of his house is a note regarding his marriage.
- "New in town, eh? Here for the fishing, I guess."
- "There's nothing like fishing on Lake Honrich. You should try it some time."
- "If you're hungry, Marise sells fresh fish, caught by yours truly."
- "Remember to give at the Temple."
- "Divines smile on you, friend." - after completing his quest
- "Thanks again for the delivery to Markarth. What can I do for you?" - after completing his quest
Bolli "I have two more bushels for you, Marise. That should keep you well-stocked."
Marise "Sounds good. May I owe you for them?"
Bolli "Of course. Say, how are you going to sell all those fish before they spoil?"
Marise "You know I can't tell you that. As soon as I do, and you have a few meads in you, everyone will know."
- If the Dragonborn's persuasion attempt fails when trying to obtain his mark of Dibella, he will argue that he has only ever slept with his wife, Drifa. However, Drifa is Bersi Honey-Hand's wife, while Bolli's actual wife is Nivenor. However, this is likely an oversight.
- Bolli is not a very good liar; when the Dragonborn demands his Mark of Dibella, he protests that he is loyal to his wife, even though he has not actually been accused of cheating.