Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bone Break Fever can be cured by:
- Visiting any of the Altars of the Nine
- Casting the Restoration spell Cure Disease on oneself
- Using any potion that has the Cure Disease effect
- Activating a shrine
This section contains bugs related to Bone Break Fever (Oblivion). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Sometimes catching the disease will make it impossible for one to sneak. Reloading the game from a previous save will fix it.
- Occasionally the Hero may contract this disease even with disease immunities.
- If untreated for a few in-game days, one may start to "ragdoll" about the map/game as opposed to walking.
- Rarely, even after the disease is cured, people may still comment that you look sickly.
- It only affects lower level players. Unsure if it happens at lower levels, but at level 81 the disease may have absolutely no negative effects.
- Occasionally, the disease reduces by 0 points (not level-dependent).