Bone Break Fever can be cured by:
- Visiting any of the Altars of the Nine
- Casting the Restoration spell Cure Disease on oneself
- Using any potion that has the Cure Disease effect
- Activating a shrine
This section contains bugs related to Bone Break Fever (Oblivion). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Sometimes catching the disease will make it impossible for one to sneak. Reloading the game from a previous save will fix it.
- Occasionally the Hero may contract this disease even with disease immunities.
- If untreated for a few in-game days, one may start to "ragdoll" about the map/game as opposed to walking.
- Rarely, even after the disease is cured, people may still comment that you look sickly.
- It only affects lower level players. Unsure if it happens at lower levels, but at level 81 the disease may have absolutely no negative effects.
- Occasionally, the disease reduces by 0 points (not level-dependent).