Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Drains 25 points from Stamina.
Bone Break Fever can be cured by:
- Activating the altar at Temples, such as the Temple of Akatosh
- Using any potion that has the Cure Disease effect
- Talk to a Vigilant of Stendarr and ask them to cure diseases
- Joining the Companions and contracting lycanthropy will also cure this disease
This section contains bugs related to Bone Break Fever (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Sometimes it is possible to contract this disease even with the Dragonborn being immune to disease.
- Rarely, even after the disease is cured, people may still comment that you look sickly.
- Bone Break Fever may affect only lower level players.
- Occasionally, the disease reduces by 0 points (not level-dependent).