| Base Value:|
|Damage Stamina||Resist Fire|
|3 pts for 0 sec||3% for 60 sec|
|Fortify Conjuration||Ravage Stamina|
|5% for 60 sec||2 pts for 10 sec|
|Source: Draugr, Skeleton|
|Form ID: 00034CDD|
- Main article: Ingredients (Skyrim)
- Dead bodies of Draugr and Skeletons.
- Can be found on burned corpses.
- Can be looted from the Imperial Headsman at the beginning of "Unbound".
- Alchemy shops often carry Bone Meal.
- In Dawnguard the Dragonborn can obtain Finely Ground Bone Meal, (a unique variant of bone meal) which is needed in order to enter the Soul Cairn. They can only be found during the Dawnguard questline in Valerica's old laboratory inside Castle Volkihar.
- Can be used to craft Potions.
- Can be used to craft Bonemold Armor with the Dragonborn add-on installed.
- Can be used to craft a Skeleton or Draugr trophy for the Trophy Room in one of the Dragonborn's homesteads if Hearthfire is installed.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Damage Stamina||Resist Fire||Fortify Conjuration||Ravage Stamina|
† multiple effects