Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Creatures (Morrowind)
They are described by characters in the game as follows:
- "The Bonelord is a revenant that protects the tombs of clan and kin. Bonemeal, the finely ground powder made from the bones of the skeleton minions, has modest magical properties."
Bonelords are four-armed skeletal creatures dressed in brown armored robes with hoods.
- 40% chance to drop Bonemeal (between 1 and 10)
- Second Barrier: Shield 20 points on Self (30 seconds)
- Grave Curse: Speed: Drain Speed 60 seconds on Target: 2 - 4 Points
- Vault of Aerode (Kogoruhn)
- Charma's Breath (Kogoruhn)
- Dralas Ancestral Tomb
- Dagoth Ur, Lower Facility
- Bal Ur, Underground