They are described by characters in the game as follows:
- "The Bonelord is a revenant that protects the tombs of clan and kin. Bonemeal, the finely ground powder made from the bones of the skeleton minions, has modest magical properties."
Bonelords are four-armed skeletal creatures dressed in brown armored robes with hoods.
- 40% chance to drop Bonemeal (between 1 and 10)
- Second Barrier: Shield 20 points on Self (30 seconds)
- Grave Curse: Speed: Drain Speed 60 seconds on Target: 2–4 Points
- Vault of Aerode (Kogoruhn)
- Charma's Breath (Kogoruhn)
- Dralas Ancestral Tomb
- Dagoth Ur, Lower Facility
- Bal Ur, Underground