- Main article: Creatures (Morrowind)
They are described by characters as follows:
- "Bonewalkers are among the distinctive ancestral revenants that guard Dunmer burial sites, and which may be summoned as spirit guardians. Among the undead, they are less worrisome than their more powerful manifestation, the Greater Bonewalker."
Bonewalkers seem to be the charred, hulking corpses of Dunmer people.
- 40% chance to drop Bonemeal (Between 1 and 10)
- 20% chance for either a Lesser Soul Gem or Petty Soul Gem
- Drain Endurance 60 seconds on Target: 2 - 4 Points
- Drain Strength 60 seconds on Target: 2 - 4 Points
- Bal Ur
- Dagoth Ur, Lower Facility
- Dralas Ancestral Tomb
- Kogoruhn, Charma's Breath
- Kogoruhn, Vault of Aerode
- Andrano Ancestral Tomb