Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After being framed by the Markarth guards, the Dragonborn ends up in Cidhna Mine, where those who have transgressed against the city serve their time by mining silver. As it was the investigation into Madanach and the Forsworn that landed the Dragonborn in prison, they try to gain an audience with the infamous "King in Rags."
To gain passage to Madanach's cell, one must get past Borkul. This can be accomplished by:
- Persuading him.
- Pickpocketing the key to Madanach's cell from him.
- Obtaining a shiv from Grisvar the Unlucky and giving it to Borkul
- Giving him a bottle of Skooma.
- Challenging Borkul to a brawl, who grants passage once defeated.
- Killing Borkul outright (along with all the prisoners who rush to his aid).
- Borkul is wearing Iron Gauntlets along with his Ragged Trousers. How he obtained these in the tightly controlled Cidhna Mine is unknown, probably because of his connection to the Forsworn.
- Borkul is the only known non-Breton member of the Forsworn.
- If the Dragonborn calls their first kill exciting, Borkul praises the Dragonborn, supporting the fact that Borkul is a cold-blooded killer.
- If he has not been killed during the escape from the Cidhna Mine and the battle in Markarth, he can be found in Druadach Redoubt with the other Forsworn.
- Borkul's Forsworn Armor and sword cannot be pickpocketed, even having the Perfect Touch perk.
This section contains bugs related to Borkul the Beast. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If Borkul and all the other inmates are killed, the player may not be able to gain access to Madanach, making it impossible to complete the quest.