Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Character Creation (Morrowind)
Preferred play styleEdit
Wood Elves have the best skill increase in the Marksman skill. This said, the preferred weapon for this race is the Bow. When an enemy is seen, begin with a sneak attack from afar and then strike your enemy with arrows or bolts as it charges. You'll have to build up your melee combat abilities for when the enemies get too close, however, so try to invest skill points in other weapons. Beast Tongue allows you to thwart attacks by animals in the wild, and Resist Common Disease will actively prevent you from contracting any debilitating illnesses on your journeys.
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- An Elder Scrolls Legend: Battlespire
- The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online
- The Elder Scrolls: Legends
- The Elder Scrolls - Official Codex
- TES Treasury II: Common Names In Morrowind - Bosmeri Names
- Imperial Library's entry on Bosmer
- Wikipedia article on Bosmer
|Humans||Breton • Imperial • Nord • Redguard|
|Mer||Altmer • Bosmer • Dunmer • Orsimer|
|Beast||Argonian • Khajiit|