|Effect||Creates a magic dagger for 120 seconds. Sheathe it to dispel.|
Bound Dagger is a spell found in The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn.
This weapon has a base damage of 6 without any perks, and a base damage of 10 when the Conjuration level 20 perk, "Mystic Binding", has been applied.
- Soul Stealer - all bound weapons instantly Soul Trap enemies killed with them, if the Dragonborn has a large enough Soul Gem in their inventory.
- Oblivion Binding - banishes any summoned creature and turns any raised ones.
- Mystic Binding - increases the damage of all bound weapons.
- The Bound Dagger is also affected by all One-Handed perks that affect daggers.
- Casting Bound Dagger creates noise, which may cause the detection of the player while Sneaking. This can be resolved by learning the "Quiet Casting" perk.
- The Bound Dagger is in the form of a Daedric Dagger.
- Unlike the silent swings from regular daggers, attacks with bound dagger are "noisy", causing the striker to be spotted when sneaking if the dagger is swung, regardless if the attack hits or misses.
- If dual cast so that one bound dagger is in each hand, using a dual wield power attack will not use the normal dual dagger animation. Instead, the regular spinning dual power attack will take place.
|Banish Daedra • Bound Sword • Bound Battleaxe • Bound Bow • Command Daedra • Conjure Dremora Lord |
Conjure Familiar • Conjure Flaming Familiar • Conjure Flame Atronach • Conjure Frost Atronach • Conjure Storm Atronach
Dead Thrall • Dread Zombie • Expel Daedra • Flame Thrall • Frost Thrall • Raise Zombie • Reanimate Corpse • Revenant
Soul Trap • Storm Thrall • Summon Arniel's Shade • Summon Unbound Dremora
|Conjure Boneman • Conjure Mistman • Conjure Wrathman • Summon Arvak|
|Bound Dagger • Conjure Ash Guardian • Conjure Ash Spawn • Conjure Seeker|
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Conjuration Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • College of Winterhold • Conjuration trainers |
Resurrection • Necromancy • Banish