Bran, along with Sceolang, can be found around the dog pen inside Fort Dawnguard. Bran, just like Sceolang, wears leather armor and can be used as a war dog, and companion, but only if the Dragonborn has joined the Dawnguard.
- The name "Bran" is a reference to the Celtic legends of Fionn mac Cumhaill, a Celtic hero who had two war hounds, named Bran and Sceolang.
- As with his counterpart in Hearthfire, Sceolang and Bran can be turned into pets if the Dragonborn has children. Upon entering the property they will ask if they can keep them, to which the Dragonborn can agree or disagree.
- Bran and Sceolang are modeled after real-life huskies, unlike most dogs found in Skyrim, which have the appearance of Irish wolfhounds.
This section contains bugs related to Bran. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Fort Dawnguard. If left alone for a while, Bran may sink through the roof of
- follower commands. To fix it, the Dragonborn can ask him again. Will occasionally not respond to
|Creatures and Enemies (The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard)|
|Named Creatures||Arvak • Bran • CuSith • The Forgemaster • Garmr • Naaslaarum • Sceolang • The Reaper • Voslaarum|
|Docile Creatures||Ancestor Moth • Armored Troll • Armored Frost Troll • Bone Hawk • Frost Giant |
Husky • Shellbug • Vale Deer • Soul Wisp
|Hostile Creatures|| Ancient Frost Atronach • Chaurus Hunter • Chaurus Hunter Fledgling • Death Hound |
Falmer Warmonger • Feral Falmer • Frozen Chaurus • Frozen Falmer • Gargoyle (Brute • Sentinel)
Legendary Dragon • Revered Dragon • Spriggan Earth Mother • Vale Sabre Cat
|Undead||Boneman • Keeper • Mistman • Wrathman • Nightlord Vampire • Nightmaster Vampire|