Panoramic view of Bravil
Full map of Bravil (click for larger)
|Leader||Count Regulus Terentius|
Bravil is located in southern Cyrodiil on a small peninsula at the mouth of the Larsius River as it empties into Niben Bay. From the look of the buildings and its architecture, it appears that Bravil's populace is one of the less wealthy of Cyrodiil. It also might be high in crime rate, as there is a skooma den within the walls of the city.
Bravil is a city built quite oddly. To get from one end of the city to the other, you have to cross two bridges. Also, the houses in the city are built on top of one another. The houses are generally one story, and much smaller than the houses in all other cities, except the Imperial City Waterfront.
It is known for being filthier than other cities and is home to some of the more seedy residents of Cyrodiil. There is more noticeable petty crime in Bravil, not limited to pickpockets and drunkards. There is also a good deal of Skooma for any buyer nearby. The guards don't seem to notice or don't care about the strange behavior and it seems that the Count lets the residents drink Skooma, albeit at their own risk. Bravil's ruler, Count Regulus Terentius, who was once a famous tournament champion, is described as a drunkard and a "ne'er-do-well" and is looked down upon by the other city leaders in Cyrodiil.
Points of InterestEdit
- A Warlock's Luck – Sells alchemical ingredients, scrolls, and spells
- Castle Bravil
- Bravil Fighters Guild
- Bravil Mages Guild
- Great Chapel of Mara
- House for Sale – A small shack for sale for 4000 gold
- Silverhome on the Water – Lodging
- Skooma Den
- The Archer's Paradox – Sells bows and arrows; repairs equipment
- The Fair Deal – General goods store and furnishings for your house
- The Lonely Suitor Lodge – Lodging
- The Lucky Old Lady – A unique statue that bestows a Luck effect on whoever kisses it in the center of town, and which hides an ancient and dark secret.
Citizens of BravilEdit
- Andragil - Master level Block Trainer
- Aleron Loche - Part of the quest Caught in the Hunt
- Carandial - Mage's Guild member
- City-Swimmer - Journeyman level Sneak Trainer
- Dro'shanji - Journeyman level Security Trainer
- Henantier – Part of the quest Through a Nightmare, Darkly
- Luciana Galena – Home of a Thieves Guild fence and a Journeyman level Light Armor Trainer
- Ranaline - Mythic Dawn agent
- S'krivva – Thieves Guild quest giver and Doyen
- Ungolim- Listener of the Dark Brotherhood
- Varon Vamori - Journeyman level Speechcraft Trainer
Quests which start in Bravil.
If you are high enough in acrobatics, you can jump over the wall of the city (by going over the second flight of stairs, jumping onto the balcony (higher level) at the side of the fighter's guild, onto the wooden beams on the shop and onto and over the wall. Doing this, there is little water, and the further you go from Bravil the less ground you will see, however you can still chart things on the in-game map, just not see them. As you approach any other city or building, they will disappear before you get near them. To get back to normal all you need to do is fast travel to any location. This can also be done in Anvil, Cheydinhal, The Imperial City, and Bruma.
- During the Great War, Bravil was one of the cities conquered by the Aldmeri Dominion during its push into Cyrodil.
|Locations (The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion)|
|Cities||Anvil • Bravil • Bruma • Cheydinhal • Chorrol • Imperial City • Kvatch • Leyawiin • Skingrad|
|General||Ayleid (Elven) Ruin • Camp • Cave • Fort Ruin • Mine • Landmark • Settlement • Stable • Tavern|
|Special||Daedric Shrine • Doomstone • Oblivion Gate • Rune Stone • Wayshrine|
|Regions||Blackwood • City Isle • Colovian Highlands • Gold Coast • Great Forest • Heartlands • Jerall Mountains • Nibenay Basin • Nibenay Valley • Valus Mountains • Waterfront • West Weald|
|Shivering Isles|| Regions: The Fringe • Mania • Dementia |
Cities • Camps • Caves • Fort Ruins • Landmarks • Settlements