Breath of Nchuak is a lesser power found in The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn. Unlike other powers, it's not restricted to once a day use.
The power is obtained by wearing the Visage of Mzund, a unique Dwarven Helmet. It can be selected from the "powers" under the magic menu.
"Draws upon stamina to release a scorching blast of steam that deals 15 points of damage per second."
When activated, a jet of steam shoots out of the helmet and damages anyone in its path. It appears to drain 85 stamina. It can be used to hurt enemies while blocking, making it useful during battle.
- The ID of the Breath of Nchuak is xx035b1b.
This section contains bugs related to Breath of Nchuak. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , NX , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person-anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- PC 360 PS3 When using the Breath of Nchuak, steam emmited from character may persist. Other than reloading a previous save there are no known fixes