Brennan, can I have a minute? "Anything for your like, Cyrus."
- (Iszara) I am looking for my sister, Iszara. Perhaps you have heard of her? "I'm afraid not. Before the Empire cleaned things up, Stros M'Kai was a pirate haven, avoided by honest merchants like myself."
- (Empire) The Empire has done well in its conquest of Hammerfell, you think? "Absolutely. No offense, but Hammerfell is in need of some law and order."
- (Pirate Haven) It seems the Empire has not eliminated all the pirates from Stros M'Kai. "Apparently so. They've become bold, attacking a ship so far into Hunding Bay. But give it time, the Empire has only been here a few months."
- (League) The pirates who attacked us spoke of a 'restless league'. Have you heard of them? "Other captains tell me that the remaining banditti have organized themselves against the Empire's crackdown on smuggling and piracy."
- (Stros M'Kai) How has Stros M'Kai fared under its new Imperial masters? "The locals are still chafing at the bit, but in time, they will come to appreciate the benefits of membership in the Empire."
That so, hm?
- (Draggin Tale) I am meeting a friend at the Dragon Tale, can you direct me? "I can't recommend it, but it's the only drink-hole in this godsforsaken town. Up the bridge you see to the right, through the gate to the town square. You'll see the sign."
- (Bye) Thanks, we'll talk later.
Cyrus: "Captian, good to see you back in command."
Brennan: "Ah... please call me Brennan. You disposed of those ruffians so quickly I had no time to retrieve my sword from my cabin."
Cyrus: "That so, hm?"
Brennan: "Look, over there! Let us move on, before more show up."