She and her younger sister, Sissel, can be found running around the village. Their father Lemkil often complains about how little they help him with his farm. She often complains about her sister and assures the player that she will not tell if they beat up Sissel. It is implied that their father is abusive to her and her sister.
If one have installed Hearthfire it is possible to adopt Britte and her sister if their father Lemkil is dead. This is easily done as he is often found working the farm during the day and it is easy to shoot him with an arrow while sneaking from the hills above. To get the adoption dialogue to appear simply enter and exit a building in Rorikstead.
- To Sissel: "I told you to weed the garden by sunset, and you didn't do it. Now you're in big trouble!"
- "Sissel thinks she's so special. No way she's more special than me."
- "I'm the older sister, by nearly five minutes. Sissel's barely worthy to walk in my shadow."
- "If you beat up my sister, Sissel, I won't tell."
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)