|Location||South-west of Whiterun|
|Sublocations||Brittleshin Pass North|
Brittleshin Pass South
Brittleshin Pass is a cave located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
It is located south-west of Whiterun going through the mountains between Whiterun and Falkreath. It contains some traps and wards, and is inhabited by skeletons and a leveled necromancer. It connects Brittleshin Pass North and Brittleshin Pass South.
- Grand Soul Gem
- The Warrior's Charge - Conjuration skill book
- Children of the Sky - quest item
- A Human Heart
- There are two chests with leveled loot and two iron ore veins here.
- Sometimes, when walking through Whiterun Hold, a guard will say "Looking to do some hunting eh? Be sure to stay away from Brittleshin Pass. It's South-East of here." You will then get an alert that your map has been updated.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)