Brittleshin Pass is a cave located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is located southwest of Whiterun going through the mountains between Whiterun and Falkreath. It contains some traps and wards, and is inhabited by five skeletons and a leveled necromancer. It connects North Brittleshin Pass and South Brittleshin Pass.
- Grand soul gem
- The Warrior's Charge – Conjuration skill book.
- Children of the Sky – quest item
- A human heart
- There are two chests with leveled loot and two iron ore veins here.
- Sometimes, when walking through Whiterun Hold, a guard will say, "Looking to do some hunting, eh? Be sure to stay away from Brittleshin Pass. It's southeast of here." The Dragonborn will then get an alert that their map has been updated.
- Going through the pass is one of the shortest and fastest ways to get to Lake Ilinalta from Whiterun Hold.