Broken Fang Cave is a cave located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. The cave is located west-southwest of Whiterun, and east-southeast of Rorikstead, and south of Morthal. It can be reached easily from Riverwood by walking across the river to the northwest, past Anise's cabin, and through Brittleshin Pass. The entrance is in a small gully, between two rock formations. It is a vampire den.
The interior is small, consisting of a short entrance passageway and two chambers. The first room contains coffins and sarcophagi on some raised platforms, and there are many empty wine bottles scattered around. There is a chest with an adept lock in the far left corner that contains random loot.
- Trouble in Skyrim
- Rescue Mission
- Cleansing Light
- Culling the Beast
- Family Heirloom
- The Break of Dawn
- Human heart on a plate on the small table in the middle of the living area.
- Vampire Dust from the two vampires, and another sample on the shelf by the king size bed.
- Bone Meal - three on the shelves in the living room, and a random drop from the three skeletons in the first room.
- Jazbay grapes, one on each platter in the living quarters.
- Red Mountain Flower - one in a cup on the bookshelf.
- Frost Salts - on the bookshelf in the living area.
- Juniper Berries from the plant near the entrance.
- Empty Black soul gem - on the shelf next to the Arcane Enchanter.
- Mystery of Talara, Book IV – Illusion skill book on a shelf to the left of the Arcane Enchanter.
- The Wolf Queen, Book I – Lockpicking skill book on a table to the right of the Alchemy Lab.
- Leveled randomly enchanted weapon on the Arcane Enchanter.