|Broken Fang Cave|
|Location||South-west of Whiterun|
Broken Fang Cave is a cave located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The cave is located west of Whiterun, southeast of Rorikstead, and south of Morthal. It can be reached easily from Riverwood by walking across the river to the northwest, past Anise's cabin, and through Brittleshin Pass. The entrance is in a small gully, between two rock formations. It is a vampire den.
The interior is small, consisting of a short entrance passageway and two chambers. The first contains coffins and sarcophagi on raised platforms, and there are many empty wine bottles scatterd around. There is a chest in the far left corner containing random loot.
- Human Heart, on a plate on the small table in the middle of the living area
- Black Soul Gem
- Illusion Skill Book Mystery of Talara, Book IV, on a shelf to the left of the Arcane Enchanter
- Lockpicking Skill Book The Wolf Queen, Book I, on a table to the right of the Alchemy Lab
- Leveled Enchanted sword on Arcane Enchanter
- Leveled items inside a chest in the rear of the second chamber
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)