|Broken Helm Hollow|
|Quests||Fight or Flight|
The entrance is to the left of a large waterfall that is the location for the treasure marked by Treasure Map IX. There are two Bandit guards outside with another three along with their leader inside. There are two corundum ore veins in the cave.
The location is one of the locations in the area that's closest to the Morrowind border.
This location can be a possible location in which a Wuuthrad fragment is found during the Retrieval radiant quest for The Companions. The chest containing the actual piece is booby-trapped with a swing mace.
Confirmed location for this quest.
Possible location in which Hemming Black-Briar is being held.
- Confirmed location for this quest.
Possible location for the Dwemer schematics.
- Battle of Sancre Tor (Two-Handed) skill book.
- A Sparks or Flames Spell Tome book (in the rear room where the body of Leifnarr is found).
- A trap-rigged chest with random loot.
- It is possible to discover Leifnarr's corpse before receiving the objective from his wife Grosta to do so. This will cause problems with the quest marker. This bug has been fixed with the Unofficial Skyrim Patch
- Retrieval quest. The game crashes when Broken Helm Hollow is entered, making it impossible to finish the quest. The quest can be completed by typing "setstage cr11 10" and then "setstage cr11 20" in the console.  When doing the