|Bruca's Leap Redoubt|
|Location||Southwest of Dragon Bridge|
|Type||Forsworn Camp |
|Quests||Lisbet's Dibella Statue|
The Forgemaster's Fingers
Become Thane (Markarth)
Bruca's Leap Redoubt is a cave in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Bruca's Leap Redoubt is a fortified camp of Forsworn located along the Karth River southwest from Dragon Bridge. The camp is comprised of an outside area with a palisade and a small cave. The outside of the camp is built to take advantage of the local terrain. There are several Forsworn tents surrounding a central fire pit. At the back of the camp is a cave entrance into the rock wall.
The cave is the actual "Bruca's Leap Redoubt". It is a small cave consisting of a short tunnel ending in a cavern with a raised platform. The camps leader, a Forsworn Briarheart, can be found here performing some form of rite or ritual over a deceased comrade. It is possible that the desceased forsworn is being turned into another Forsworn Briarheart through this ritual.
- Lisbet's Dibella Statue can be found here.
- The Forgemaster's Fingers can be found here.
- Become Thane (Markarth), Jarl Igmund may send the player here to kill the Forsworn leader.
- Possible locaton for Meridia's Beacon.
- Possible location for Ancient Power radiant quest.
- Shalidor's Insights can be found here.
- Sometimes The Ghost of Old Hroldan
- A Possible Place To Find The Priest Of Boethiah in The House Of Horrors.
- A Tanning Rack is located outside next to the tents.
- Alchemy: Namira's Rot and other ingredients can be found here.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)