Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Notable roles||Lead Designer at Bethesda Softworks|
|Appearances||The Elder Scrolls series|
Bruce Nesmith is a designer at Bethesda Softworks. He has worked primarily on the creation of role-playing games. Smith was hired by game publising company TSR in 1981, under which he worked on the production of the popular tabletop role-playing game series Dungeons & Dragons. He later moved on to become a senior game designer for Bethesda Game Studios, and extensively contributed to several Elder Scrolls games.
Smith was credited as:
- Designer for The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- Quest designer for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- Design director for The Elder Scrolls IV: Shivering Isles
- Lead designer for The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- ↑ http://www.mobygames.com/game/dos/elder-scrolls-chapter-ii-daggerfall/credits
- ↑ http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/elder-scrolls-iv-oblivion/credits
- ↑ http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/elder-scrolls-iv-shivering-isles/credits
- ↑ http://gamewise.co/games/12909/The-Elder-Scrolls-V-Skyrim/Credits