The guildmember sent to handle this for her has the options to either pay her debt off instead of going to the tomb, or go to the tomb and find the sword and cuirass. After finding the armor and returning, they have the options to either hand over the pieces of armor, or again pay off the debt. If the debt is paid off, Biene will be extremely grateful, and will allow the Hero to use the armor until she can afford to pay them back.
It is unique in that it is a light armor which resembles Ebony Armor.
The pieces of the armor are located throughout Amelion's Tomb.
- The gauntlets are right before where rocks fall from the ceiling in the western most opening of the tomb.
- The boots are found behind a locked white coffin in a small room of the cave.
- The shield is found in the opening before the door to the sarcophagus chamber at the south end of the cave behind a broken crate.
- The greaves, cuirass and sword are in the Sarcophagus Chamber. The greaves are hidden behind a spider web at the north-east corner of the Chamber.
- The helmet is hidden among the Wisp Stalk mushrooms in the opening as one exits the Sarcophagus Chamber.
Attributes by pieceEdit
|Brusef Amelion's Helmet||3||21||150||40||0012DD19|
|Brusef Amelion's Cuirass||8||21||290||110||000091FA|
|Brusef Amelion's Gauntlets||3||21||150||40||0012DD1A|
|Brusef Amelion's Greaves||4||21||225||60||0012DD18|
|Brusef Amelion's Boots||3||21||150||45||0012DD1B|
|Brusef Amelion's Shield||8||21||225||90||0012DD1C|
|Total (with shield)||29||126||1,190||385||–|
|Total (without shield)||21||105||965||295||–|
*The Cuirass is enchanted with a 6% Frost Shield.
|Armor in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion|
|Headgear • Cuirass • Legwear • Footwear • Handwear • Shields|
|Light||Amber • Arena Light Raiment • Bound • Brusef • Chainmail • City Guard • Crimson Scar|
Crusader (Light) • Dark Seducer • Elven • Fur • Glass • Imperial Dragon (Light)
Leather • Light Raiment • Mithril • Morag Tong • Mythic Dawn • Shrouded
|Heavy||Agronak's Raiment • Arena Heavy Raiment • Blackwood • Blades • Crusader (Heavy)|
Daedric • Dremora • Dwarven • Ebony • Golden Saint • Heavy Raiment
Imperial Dragon (Heavy) • Imperial Watch • Iron • Knight of Order
Legion • Madness • Orcish • Steel • Umbra's Ebony
|Armorer • Enchanted Armor • Heavy Armor • Horse Armor • Light Armor|