- Main article: Armor Sets (Oblivion)
Brusef Amelion's Armor is a set of Armor found inside Amelion's Tomb, north-east of Leyawiin, on the east bank of the Lower Niben River in the Blackwood.
During the Fighters Guild quest Amelion's Debt, there is an option to retrieve Brusef Amelion's Cuirass and sword from the tomb. The quest does not have to be done to acquire this armor.
It is unique in that it is a light armor which resembles Ebony armor.
The pieces of the armor are located throughout Amelion's Tomb.
- The gauntlets are right before where rocks fall from the ceiling in the western most opening of the tomb.
- The boots are found behind a locked white coffin in a small room of the cave.
- The shield is found in the opening before the door to the sarcophagus chamber at the south end of the cave behind a broken crate.
- The greaves, cuirass and sword are in the Sarcophagus Chamber. The greaves are hidden behind a spider web at the north-east corner of the Chamber.
- The helm is hidden amongst the Wisp Stalk Mushrooms in the opening as you exit the Sarcophagus Chamber.