Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following refers to bugs and glitches that have been reported in The Elder Scrolls: Arena.
Bugs and glitchesEdit
- There seems to be a higher rate of crashes with DOSBox than on the original floppy disk form.
- When reloading a save or checking stats, the game may crash.
- Using Passwall in dungeons may cause the game to crash.
- Enemies tend to get stuck in a corner when doing their running animation
- Sometimes the player can glitch in a wall if they long jump
- The Elder Scrolls: Arena
- The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- The Elder Scrolls Online