This article is for bugs that are general in nature. They affect the entire game, not just individual items/places, and thus have no other place to go. By default, bug reports go to the articles on items on which or for places for which they occur. Only reports that are confirmed to affect the entire game go here. Just to reiterate from the bugs template above:
- Only confirmed bug reports (meaning that at least two separate people have seen the same bug). Confirmation must occur on the talk page.
- PC players must remove all game modifications before confirming a bug.
This section contains bugs related to Bugs (Battlespire). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
This section is for glitches you can take advantage of.
- When starting a new game and creating a class, if you select any and all the potions, save the class, reload it, then deselect the potions, you will get more build points than they are worth. Repeteadly spending the points on potions, saving the class and deselecting the potions will grant unlimited points to spend in the class creation menu.
- When entering a portal to the next level if you are wearing one or more skill-increasing items, those skills can be decreased, giving you additional build points.
This section is for critical bugs that corrupt save files.
- There is a game breaking bug in the version 1.5 of the game. It only occurs in Level 5. Every time you save the game or die the game will create heavy useless object entries in the game save. When loading about 30 times that save, the polluted save will no longer load and will send you back to DOS, while saying it couldn't allocate object memory. The only way to prevent this bug is to avoid enemies and to save as least as possible while playing Level 5. Although the README.TXT of v1.5 says that this bug has been corrected when compared with previous versions, this doesn't seem to be the case.