This page is a list of known bugs in The Elder Scrolls Online.
User Inferface crashEdit
- Type "/reloadui" into chat, and it will reload the User Interface.
- The Divine Rod sometimes does not light fires as it is meant to. This issue can be resolved by logging back out to the character selection screen, and logging back in again.
During this quest it is possible that the Staff of Magnus will not load some of the Abominations into Tamriel. If this occurs (i.e. they stay in the pocket of Oblivion - meaning they cannot be killed), this can be remedied by moving away from the area, logging back out to the character option screen, and logging back in again. (Confirmed during last beta test ~Timeoin)
Captain Helane's CabinEdit
This area was unloadable for me for a while during the last beta. However, by logging out (for sleep) and then back in several hours later, it worked again.
The innkeeper may disappear when needing to speak to him after clearing the bandit camp. This is resolved by moving away, logging out and back in again.
The portal after almost completing the quest often doesn't work. No known solution yet.
- Occasionally, the quest in Elden Hollow will glitch at the end of the quest, resulting in a "death portal".
- Occasionally when fishing, the rod will turn invisible.
- Sometimes, when you enter a building, all of the walls and floors will be invisible, but you can still see all of the furniture and NPCs.
Flame Atronach glitchEdit
- Killing Flame Atronachs in Coldharbour during the first quest will not count towards the killing Flame Atronachs Daedra killing achievement.
If the vestige chose to defend Fort Zeren, Centurion Mobareed will mention that Captain Rana fell during the fighting at this location. However, she can still be interacted with after the battle, as can Sergeant Seyne.