Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bulfim gra-Shugarz is an Orsimer warrior and cultists of the Daedric Prince Sheogorath residing inside the Daedric shrine of Maelkashishi. She is afflicted with the Blight disease. Curing her is part of the Compassion quest.
- Argh! Must I constantly be tormented by ... AAAH!! ... Leave me. I am diseased and i must suffer in solitude.
- Yes, I have Ash-Chancre. Look at my face! My hands! That is why the others stay away from me. You'd better stay away, too, if you know what's good for you.
- They say it is my disease that angers me. Fools! Are you here to mock me as well?
- You are a sad case.
- Mock my sufferings again and you shall pay!
- I will heal you.
- Alright ... do as you will.
- I shall use a spell.
- Fool! I am an Orc. Magic has little effect on me. Sheogorath has seen to my torment. But if you must try, go ahead. I permit it.
- I offer you this potion.
- How do I know this is not a poison? Death would be a release... And if I am slain, my spirit will render your soul after my brethren have cut out your heart. <drinks>
- Opening dialogue after curing her
- Thank you for curing me, [player's name]. I'd get out of here if I were you.
- Yes, I feel better already. You better leave before my... friends see that you're here.