When conversing with the Dragonborn, Bulfrek says he is "not worthy of time or consideration." He is evidently angry at Skald's lack of respect for him—Skald will often poke fun at him. Skald can also be heard mocking Bulfrek's ambitions to join the Stormcloaks.
Bulfrek "Skald, if you don't mind, sir, I have a request."
Skald "You, have a request of me, Bulfrek? [laughter] This should be interesting."
Bulfrek "Well, I was thinking, sir, with the war going on and all. Maybe, I could enlist? Fight the Imperials?"
Skald "A servant? Enlisting in the Stormcloaks? [laughter] Ah, Bulfrek, that's why I like having you about. You're always good for a laugh."
Bulfrek "Uh, yes sir. That's me. Your oafish servant."
- "My family has served Skald Felgeif's family for generations."
- "Oh it's just wonderful being Skald's servant. He's not demanding in the least..."
- "Jarl gets booted from Dawnstar, and I'm still stuck cleaning up the dirt."
- "What do you want, Imperial? Ain't my life hard enough?"
- If the Legion takes over Dawnstar during the course of the Civil War, Bulfrek will be exiled with Skald and Jod to the Palace of the Kings in Windhelm.
This section contains bugs related to Bulfrek. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Palace of the Kings, may simply disappear. Upon the Imperial capture of Dawnstar, Bulfrek, instead of moving to the