Bullying Braith is a quest available in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. It is given by Lars Battle-Born after being asked about how he is currently being bullied by Braith. The availability of this quest appears to be based on the Dragonborn's level. If the quest is unavailable, the conversation with Lars will not proceed past his normal dialogue complaining about the bullying from Braith.
- Speak to Lars Battle-Born in Whiterun to begin the quest. He can usually be found running through the city's streets.
- Talk to Braith and convince her to stop bullying Lars. She is often found running around the market place, and the area behind Breezehome and Arcadia's Cauldron.
- Return to Lars and tell him Braith will not be bullying him anymore.
|Bullying Braith – FreeformWhiterunQuest01|
This section contains bugs related to Bullying Braith. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If Braith's parents are killed and Braith is sent to Honorhall orphanage, the dialogue to tell her to stop bullying Lars will not show up.
- Once this quest is accepted from Lars, while inside Whiterun, Braith may show up on the map quest marker outside of Whiterun, and she can been seen standing near a rock. But when the Dragonborn goes outside of town, she isn't standing there, and the quest marker indicates she is in Whiterun.
- Upon loading a previous save after convincing Braith, it's possible that it will be impossible to initiate conversation with her to convince her again; she will not react to the Dragonborn unless physically attacked. The only known fix is to restart the console and reload a save file.
- Braith (and Lars) can seemingly disappear completely. They are never seen again in Whiterun either running around the place or at home.
- Braith can sometimes get locked inside random buildings (ex. Carlotta Valentia's house in Whiterun). Either pick the lock or open the door and she will appear outside the building and be available to talk to.