Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Dragon Shouts
Call of Valor is a dragon shout In The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
This shout is obtained as part of the main storyline.
Call of Valor allows the Dragonborn to summon one of the three heroes in the Hall of Valor who assisted in the defeat of Alduin. They will appear on the closest flat piece of ground where the Shout is aimed, and take on the form of a spectral version of themselves. Upon being summoned, they become a temporary follower that lasts 60 seconds, and will assist against any hostile enemies. Also, as in Sovngarde, they can use various shouts. The number of Words used calls forth a different summon:
- Hun: summons Gormlaith Golden-Hilt
- Hun Kaal: summons Felldir the Old
- Hun Kaal Zoor: summons Hakon One-Eye.
- A Summoned Hero cannot be interacted with (although the talk option appears).
- However, a Summoned Hero can be attacked and killed by the Dragonborn. They will retaliate after four hits.
- A hero cannot be Soul Trapped, nor can they be affected by a Soul Trap Enchantment.
- A hero will perform a dying animation when they disappear, regardless of whether they were hit or not.
| Animal Allegiance • Aura Whisper • Become Ethereal • Call Dragon • Call of Valor • Clear Skies • Disarm • Dismay |
Dragonrend • Elemental Fury • Fire Breath • Frost Breath • Ice Form • Kyne's Peace • Marked for Death • Slow Time
Storm Call • Throw Voice • Unrelenting Force • Whirlwind Sprint
|Drain Vitality • Soul Tear • Summon Durnehviir|
|Battle Fury • Bend Will • Cyclone • Dragon Aspect|
|Amulet of Talos • Dragon Alphabet • Dragon Language • Shrine of Talos • Tongues • Word Wall|